Where do you ship?

We ship to all 50 states and internationally.

How do you ship orders?

Orders will be shipped by UPS Ground or courier whenever possible, unless otherwise specified by the customer.  Orders over 150 lbs. will be shipped by truck.  Customer options are:

  • UPS Next Day Air
  • UPSA Next Air Air Saver
  • UPS 2nd Day Air
  • UPS 3rd Day Air

Items generally ship out within three (3) business days depending on stock availability. All shipping or freight costs will be added to each order.

I have my own UPS account, can you ship my order and charge it to my UPS account?

We can ship on your UPS account if we are provided the UPS account number and UPS account billing ZIP code.

Do you offer free shipping?

Sorry, we do not offer free shipping at this time.

What types of payment do you accept?

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Cardholders must have a US billing address. For your protection, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to deny any order for which this information does not match.

Can I pay by check?

Payment by check is accepted, please call to make arrangements.

How can I open an account with Jackson Control Company?

You may apply for an account, please contact our accounting department. Note that not all products will be made available to all customers. Accounting can be reached at 317/231.2200, ext. 4.

What are your credit terms?

Jackson Control Company standard terms are net 30 days for customers with an open account.

Do you offer discounts for early payment?

Please contact Jackson Control Company's accounting department to see if you qualify (317-231-2200, ext. 4).

Do you charge tax?

If you are an Indiana entity, you must pay sales tax unless we have your proper Indiana Tax Exemption Certificate on file.

What is your return policy?

Returns of special-ordered products are subject to the manufacturer’s return policy.  Returns of stock items are accepted, however, products must be in a new and unused condition including all containers and documentation; all free from any markings or writing.  We will provide a full refund less a re-stocking fee as described below.  To set up a return, please email Anita Ping or call us at 317-231-2200, ext. 4, to discuss an RGA (Return Goods Authorization form). 

Number of Calendar Days from Purchase - Re-stocking Fee

I need to submit a RMA for a WEBs Controller. How do I do that?

In 2014, the process for submitting an RMA to Honeywell for WEBs Controllers changed. In the past for WEBs products, you could submit directly to Tridium. You must now contact Kinsey at Jackson Control, and together you will call WEBs Squad by phone to discuss the issue with the controller. WEBs Squad will work with you and determine is there is a product issue resulting in a RMA. If there is a product issue, you will receive a ticket number. Please contact Jackson Control with your ticket number so that we can go through the appropriate steps to process your RMA with Honeywell on your behalf. In most cases, an RMA can be submitted, processed and a new one sent to you within two business days.

I need to see if my Honeywell VFD is under warranty or have it repaired. How do I go about doing this?

Please reference the VFD Program page for assistance with the Honeywell VFD Warranty Process and VFD Repair Program.

How can I get on your training notification list?

Contact Kinsey Collins with your request or sign up at the parts counter. You can also sign up here to automatically be signed up for all Jackson Control news, specials and training classes. 

Can I buy the Tridium/Niagara control solution products from Jackson Control Company?

Our Tridium/Niagara solution products are sold only to certain qualified, trained and authorized controls contractors. Please contact us at either or 317-231-2200 and we will put you in touch with someone who can help you.

Will Jackson Control Company do a warranty exchange for a product bought from another source?

We are sorry but we are unable to complete warranty exchanges for parts not purchased through Jackson Control Company.

I bought a product from another distributor and I need technical support. Will you help me?

Jackson Control Company recommends that you contact the distributor who sold the product to you.  We reserve the right to refuse technical assistance on products not purchased from Jackson Control Company.  If the product was not purchased from us and if we have the expertise to assist you, our experienced personnel may be available to provide assistance on a billable hourly basis.

My building controls need upgrading. Can you educate me with the options?

We are ready to help.  Contact our office with your request or email to

Jackson Control Company has really helped me out of a tight spot. How can I say thanks?

Please accept our most sincere thanks for being our customer.  We thank you for your patronage and ask that you encourage us by increasing your business with us.